Wedding DJ Services
Mobile Disco Services
1. In the event of the client wishing to cancel a booking, any booking fee that has been paid will be forfeited. Cancellation charges will be made as follows:
* Notice given more than 90 days prior to event – Zero balance due.
* Notice given 90-61 days prior to event – 50% of remaining balance due.
* Notice given 60-31 days prior to event – 75% of remaining balance due.
* Notice given less than 30 days prior to event – 100% of remaining balance due.
Verbal or last minute bookings are taken at the risk of the client and no responsibility for errors will be accepted if you choose not to use our booking form.
2. A booking fee of £50.00 is due on submission of a Firm Booking Form and is payment for the booking process which is deductible from the price quoted for the event. The balance is payable by bank transfer no later than seven working days prior to the event.
Failed payment of any fees owed within 48 hours after the event will automatically qualify for an additional £50.00 administration charge and result in legal action after 28 days. Interest will be charged on outstanding balances after 28 days.
3. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all relevant contact information entered on the booking form is accurate, failure to do so could result in undelivered correspondence. We accept no responsibility for over zealous spam filters or the use of multiple email accounts leading to the loss of email correspondence.
4. The client is responsible for any damage to our equipment or vehicles caused by any person attending your event. You will be charged for the full cost of any repairs, policy excess and expenses incurred during the repair period. You will be advised of any damage as soon as it is caused and notified of the repair cost as soon as possible.
5. We do not tolerate violent, aggressive or abusive behaviour from anyone under any circumstances and reserve the right to terminate our services at any time that we feel our personal safety is under threat. You will be advised of any problems that we may have in this respect with any of your guests. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss to private or public property caused by invited or uninvited guests and we do not take responsibility for ejecting unwanted persons from the venue.
6. In the event of fire, flooding, public disturbance, terrorist activity or any other threat to the public, we will not be responsible to help in any way or evacuate any venue or building where we are present and or working within unless the fire regulations for the venue specify otherwise. This would usually incur a vocal announcement.
7. Some form of light buffet and refreshment must be made available if the cover, including setup and take down, exceeds 4 hours. Please note we will never help ourselves to any food or beverage unless invited to do so. A soft drink & sandwich is sufficient for an evenings cover, if you require all day cover then reasonable provisions must be made for the DJ to ensure there is no break in service.
8. We need a minimum of one hour to enter a venue and set up prior to the start time and also a similar time allowance at the end of the night to pack up. This time can be reduced if access is good and we are familiar with the venue. Consideration must be given to the time allocated to installing and the removal of equipment where more than one entertainer is being used. If you are looking for continuity for your event then it may be necessary for you to consider paying for an early installation.
9. If you are booking other entertainment (e.g. Singer, comedian, band etc) as well as hiring ourselves, please consider the amount of space available and where you are going to put the disco. We reserve the right to refuse to continue any event prior to the start should there be insufficient floor space which would not allow the audio and lighting equipment to be assembled safely, under these circumstances the full fee will be forfeited. We can scale rigs to suit any venue but ideally a minimum footprint of 3.1m x 1.5m with headroom of 2.2m would suit our standard rig.
10. All roadshow equipment that is used is checked prior to arrival and has been fully tested for safety by a qualified electrical engineer. If we are linking our equipment within a fixed in-house audio system, we reserve the right to refuse to do so if the equipment is considered to be unsafe or liable to cause damage to any component linked to it. The hirer is liable if post inspections prove that damage has been caused by faulty equipment other than ours. We offer a full PAT test facility to check venues prior to your function at an extra cost.
11. It is the responsibility of the hirer to make sure that there is an adequate provision of electrical power within 5 meters of our set-up point. We require a minimum of 2 x 13amp outlets dedicated purely for our equipment (not in the form of an extension lead). Any damage caused to our equipment by an inadequate power supply or power interruption is the responsibility of the hirer; a site survey can be carried out at an additional cost. The hirer/client is fully responsible for any damage caused to the equipment by the use of noise limiters and the subsequent cut off and reintroduction of power without our consultation.
12. All bookings are taken on the understanding that the venue is in possession of the necessary entertainment & liquor licenses. We are not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.
13. We are obliged by law to ensure our staff work in a smoke free environment. Private events are not covered by the same laws if they are held on private grounds and therefore we can only undertake bookings which adhere to current government policies applicable to public places.
Tel: 0800 195 6820